Friday, July 11, 2008



"J" from Richland Center area

Well, it got to be big bro "J's" turn for his senior session and Mother Nature decided to dish out some of her unpredictable Wisconsin weather. We managed to get a few outdoor poses before the rain cut loose but most of "J's" images were inside. I think we came up with a lot of great images of him, and although I selected this more serious expression for posting, "J" has an amazing smile (that's why I chose the serious as I had too many smile favorites). "J" you were a great help with your little brothers, and I know your mom & I both appreciated it! Best of luck this year with football (your class's turn to shine) and wrestling! Remember "BAD," as cool as it sounds, might not make the best name for your future line of airplanes...then again, maybe it would!

No comments: